2019 Munich-Berlin Middle East Summer School: Politics, Economies, and Societies of a Changing Middle East
We are pleased to announce students to the 2019 Munich-Berlin Middle East Summer School: Politics, Economies, and Societies of a Changing Middle East to be held in Munich and Berlin. The program takes place under the auspices of:
- Middle East and International Affairs Research Group (MEIA Research)
- Center for Applied Policy Research (CAP) (LMU)
- Institute of Near and Middle Eastern Studies (LMU)
During the 2019 Munich-Berlin Middle East Summer School, students will be provided with a broad understanding of the key political, economic, and societal developments in the contemporary Middle East. In the seminars, students will be taught by academics and practitioners with long-standing experience in the Middle East and given the opportunity to engage in a dialogue with students from the region in focus.
In addition to the academy, we encourage you to engage in a vibrant international student life on the campus of LMU Munich during the summer of 2019.
- Programme: August 5rd - 23th, 2019
- Arrival/Departure: August 3nd; August 25th, 2019
- Application Deadline: April 1st, 2019
More at http://www.meia-misu.de.