Munich-Vienna Middle East Summer School: Politics, Economies, and Societies of a Changing Middle East (August 3-25, 2017)
We are pleased to welcome students to the Munich-Vienna Middle East Summer School: Politics, Economies, and Societies of a Changing Middle East (August 3-25, 2017) to be held in Munich and Vienna. The program takes place under the auspices of:
- Middle East and International Affairs Research Group (MEIA Research)
- Center for Applied Policy Research (CAP) (LMU)
- Institute of Near and Middle Eastern Studies (LMU)
During the 2017 Munich-Vienna Middle East Summer School, students will be provided with a broad understanding of the key political, economic, and societal developments in the contemporary Middle East. In the seminars, students will be taught by academics and practitioners with long-standing experience in the Middle East.
The 2017 Munich-Vienna Middle East Summer School is based on an interdisciplinary approach. It combines different methodologies such as lectures, round-table discussions, group-work and students' presentations along with excursions to meet politicians as well as professionals.
In addition to the academy, we encourage you to engage in a vibrant international student life on the campus of LMU Munich during the summer of 2017.
- Programme: August 3rd - 25th, 2017
- Arrival/Departure: August 2nd; August 27th
- Application Deadline: May 1st, 2017 (latecomers welcome)
More at http://www.meia-misu.de.